Thursday, November 24, 2005

You Only Have To Ask

Those lucky astronauts aboard the International Space Station have already seen the new hit Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, thanks to NASA and Warner Brothers. When American Commander Bill McArthur asked Mission Control about seeing the movie, calls were made, keys were punched and, Presto! Like magic, Houston transmitted the film so McArthur and Russian cosmonaut Valery Tokarev were treated to the new blockbuster.

If you know the right people, you only have to ask. But that's got to be one expensive pay-per-view bill, Bill. Did you save a copy to your laptop like a good space pirate?

If I were up there with time on my hands, I'd insist on watching the BBC's hilarious Red Dwarf series, whence this quote:
"How did I end up on a ship like this? On a ship where the fourth most popular pastime is going down to the laundry room and watching my knickers spin dry?" - Kochanski, Duct Soup

tags: , , , ,

No comments: