Thursday, March 31, 2005

You're Kidding, Right?

Goldman Sachs today predicted the market for crude oil could be entering into a "super spike" that may see oil prices reach as high as $105.00 per barrel. Blink.

Yes, they said that. No, it isn't an April Fools joke.

Wall Street analysts are all over the place though mostly on the skeptical side. Some think that only a major disruption in production, say in the heavy hitters club like Iran, Iraq, or Saudi Arabia, could cause oil prices to jump so high.

The Rites of Spring
On a happier note, I successfully removed a tick from the crown of my head. Little shiny dark brown fellow, without the white spot like the one I recently pulled off the small of my back. Both bites itch something fierce. One of the negative perks of my job as an arborist/forester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Top site. I know there are plenty of people who appreciate the flyfishing related info they get here. I have to say that your site is one of the better ones I've seen. I'll post again soon.
flyfishing